Sunday, January 10, 2021

Sunday Stealing

January
Taken from League of Extraordinary Penpals 

1. What are your plans for January? 
I have no big plans. I need to do the annual guardianship report for the courts this week. I get installed as an elder in front of the (Zoom) congregation next Sunday. I am desultorily shopping for Sparky's birthday present.
2. What do you want to see happen in 2021? 
I would like to see Biden surprise me with being less of a centrist than he clearly is.
3. What would you give a 5 star rating? 
Medical professionals.
4. Do you have writing goals for 2021? 
Just this sort of thing. I'm de facto editor for Sparky's writing, so that, too.
5. How do you feel about memoirs? 
I think they are probably really therapeutic to write. Many don't need to be published, and fewer are useful for anyone else.
6. If you could join any musical group who would you choose? 
The Go-Gos. The Bangles. The Spice Girls. Basically, girl groups, preferably managed by women.
7. What are your favorite genres across all media? 
I like suspenseful reads and movies. Not gory, especially not movies, but well-written twisty stuff.
8. What candle scents are your favorite? 
"Clean" scents. I've got a STRONG vanilla one going right now.
9. How well can you mimic other accents or voices? 
I do it mostly unconsciously, and often.
10. What books are on your TBR list in 2021? 
I'm in a a Michael Connelly and Louise Penny phase right now, and I'm struggling to read anything very deep, so it's looking like a lot of pretty formulaic mysteries otherwise.
11. When do you decide it’s time to upgrade/buy something new? 
When whatever-it-is stops working right, or just gets very worn out, or holey.
12. Why is your favorite color your favorite color? 
Blue. Forever and always.
13. Who understands you the best? 
lol--no one
Maybe you-all?
14. Do you write letters? 
Not anymore. Occasional emails and lots of texts.
15. How do you keep going when times are hard?
Guilt over failing other people.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.