Sunday, January 3, 2021

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll) 

1. What is the craziest, most outrageous thing you want to achieve? 
I'd like to survive the current era so I can see things improve, so that I can have a sense of pride about something in my country again.
2. Have your parents influenced what goals you have? 
Of course they have. How could they not have done so? One way or another, we're all trying to live up to, or improve on, our parents. I think mine instilled some pretty decent values in us kids.
3. What is a fashion trend you’re glad went away. 
Super low-cut, tight jeans. Corsets. Having to wear high heels and a dress in public.
4. What word or saying from the past do you think should come back? 
"Oh for crying in the RAIN!" my dad said this all the time and I've begun using it instead of swearing out loud at work.
5. What do you bring with you everywhere you go? 
Chapstick. Some things never ever change. And also, more modern-like, my phone.
6. Is there such a thing as a soul? 
Yup. Having met a few people over the years without one, it's pretty fuckin' obvious when it's missing.
7. Is there life after death? 
Depends on your definition of "life." I think so, even if "life" is a matter of memories of those who knew you.
8. Do you think there will ever be a third world war? 
Of course. It will be different from anything seen heretofore, probably.
9. What smell brings back great memories? 
Pine tree bark. Did you know there are chocolate pines and vanilla pines?
10. How would you like to be remembered? 
Fondly. It would be nice if people just DID remember me, to be honest.
11. What kind of music are you into? 
I'll listen to anything. Right now I have The Long Winters cued up on Spotify. But I like everything from bagpipes to rap.
12. What is the biggest surprise of your life? 
How long it feels. How it can suck and be absurdly hilarious at the same time.
13. If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
Lately, it seems like peanuts is all I eat. But if I could choose, it would probably be sweets, since they are severely limited these days.
14. Where is the most awe inspiring place you have been? 
Samarqand. Hard not to feel minuscule while surrounded by these ancient buildings:
15. Describe your life in six words.
Chaotic, quiet, untidy, frustrating, online, waiting.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.