Friday, January 8, 2021

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll) 
  1. What are some figurines you own?
  2. I have several display cabinets around the house, most of which are because at some point I started collecting salt-n-peppers. But I've got some childhood doodads and some souvenir things from trips, too. I'll try to take a pic and post the biggest display.  (don't hold your breath--it's been a rough week and I may never leave my recliner again)  
  3. What are you trying to figure out? 
  4. Why I insist on thinking the best of people before I know them. I have been so very disappointed, especially this week.
  5. Two circles or one continuous motion: how do you write the figure 8? 
  6. Mostly, it's all one line, but sometimes I use the two-circle method. Usually the latter is when I'm making it a POINT to be seen. Sometimes, it's because my first attempt ended up looking like a messing 5 or 3.
  7. How do you feel about Fig Newtons? 
  8. I like them! But the seeds in them are a little disconcerting when I haven't eaten one for awhile.
  9. What’s a good metaphor to describe your first week of 2021?
Shitstorm comes to mind....

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I forgot about this fun meme. :) Shitstorm is just right.

onebadscrivener said...

Yep. That's a good metaphor for this past week, and this current week doesn't seem much better.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.