Sunday, August 25, 2019

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Love Me Some Questions
These are from Love Me Some Surveys.

1. Has anyone ever made fun of your taste in music?
Of course: I like disco, and people crap on that all the time.
2. Is anyone’s birthday coming up?
Today is my brother and his wife's birthdays, and their wedding anniversary. They celebrated by moving into a brand-new house. My sister's is Tuesday. Four of my friends had birthdays today, another four tomorrow and in the following ten days there are 11 more, not counting my sister. See why I no longer send cards??
3. Do you remember who you liked in grade eight?
I have a notebook somewhere with this in it. I think that year it was Larry C. and Ron M. I'm Facebook friends with both of them now. The world is weird.
4. When was the last time you burned any part of your body?
It's been awhile since I had a kitchen accident. Having said that, I will undoubtedly do something stupid this week. I haven't even had a sunburn this year.
5. If I gave you ten dollars, what would you spend it on?
Ten bucks? I'd probably buy lunch for a friend. What I need right now, today, is about $30,000 to pay the nursing home for the last three months.
6. What are you most excited about right now?
I'm a little excited about the prospect of moving, but mostly I'm dreading all the work. Otherwise, I honestly have nothing big to look forward to as far ahead as I look.
7. Does / did either of your parents serve in the military?
My dad was in the Army Air Corps in WWII, stationed in Lake Charles, LA, because he had hearing loss and wasn't allowed to go overseas, thank God!
8. Are you somewhat of a perfectionist?
I struggle daily against this, and I'm much better about leaving things undone, or badly done, these days. I do not have time (or energy) for perfection.
9. Do you like sour candy?
I love sour candy!!
10. Are all-nighters something you have grown used to?
I haven't done an all-nighter in a long time, at least not in the sense of staying up partying. I've stayed up at hospitals all night, and I've stayed up with insomnia for hours. I'm tired all the time, whether or not I sleep 8 hours or 10 or 4.
11. Do you usually wear sunglasses when you’re driving?
My glasses darken when I'm in the sun, so yesss...?
12. Do you wear your shoes around the house?
Nope. My mother never was able to train me to do this.
13. What clothes are you most comfortable in?
T-shirts and loose pants/shorts (elastic waist). I've given in to the expanding waist 100%.
14. Are you good at painting nails?
I'm ok at it. I'm probably better at doing other people's, and my toes, than my own fingers.
15. Smoothies or slushies?
Slushies. I loathe thick, chunky drinks, unless it's a malt!

1 sweet-talkers :

Plastic Mancunian said...

Hi Cat,

70's disco is amazing. I love Le Freak by Chic. And believe me that is very difficult for a metalhead to admit.

Please don't tell anyone.

;o)

Cheers

PM

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.