Saturday, March 17, 2018

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Mist It by That Much
  1. What did you most recently spray out of a can?
    Wow. I had to think about this one: air freshener a couple of days ago. The house smelled weird.
  2. What’s your favorite food (or food product) that’s sprayed from a can?
    I used some Pam cooking spray last weekend. I don't think there's anything else in a can I use. Ever.
  3. When did you last spray-paint something?
    I'm actually not sure I've done this since a Christmas thing we did several decades ago. Seriously, I'm not a spray-paint user.
  4. What’s something that’s not sprayed from a can but would be pretty cool if it were?
    I would love if I could spray Pull Your Head Out at some people.
  5. What’s conceptually the oddest thing sprayed from a can?
    Cheese. I mean, I like it, but who the hell thought of this!? Also, pancake batter, ditto above.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.