Saturday, March 10, 2018

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Aroma
  1. What’s something you enjoy that contains garlic?
    Anything Italian, pretty much. I mean, I've really come to love garlic; probably symptomatic of my taste buds aging, most things have little taste without spices.
  2. What’s something you enjoy that contains ginger?
    I usually put a little ginger and cinnamon on eggnog. I haven't actually had eggnog in a couple of year, mind you...
  3. What’s something you enjoy that contains cloves?
    I just like the smell of cloves, not so much the taste.
  4. What’s something you enjoy that contains cinnamon?
    Oatmeal cookies. Wow, I should make some...I haven't done that in eons.
  5. What’s something you enjoy that contains celery?
    I just got a crazy craving for Waldorf salad. WTH, lol.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.