Sunday, March 4, 2018

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Games People Play
  1. How good are you at word games, and what’s a word game you really enjoy?
    I love word games! I do at least one crossword a day.
  2. How good are you at trivia games, and what’s your strongest category?
    Heh, I'm good enough that literally NONE of my (non-librarian) friends will play against me. 😢
  3. How good are you at spot-the-difference or what’s-wrong-with-this-picture games?
    I'm ok at them. Certainly not nearly as good as with trivia though!
  4. How good are you at memory games, and have you ever played Simon?
    I have played it and I'm not good at it at all. I can only get up to about 5 or 6 before I start to have trouble.
  5. What’s your favorite party game of all time?
    I'm kind of loving Cards Against Humanity, though if I'm playing with kids, Apples to Apples is probably better.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.