Saturday, October 7, 2017

Modernity

You Are Determined
You are a self-starter, and you don't need much to get motivated. You set goals and stick to them.
You are very ambitious, and you can be quite impatient when things aren't moving along. You don't like anyone standing in your way.

You take your interest in art as seriously as the rest of your endeavors. You tend to know more about art than most people.
You appreciate human accomplishment in all its forms. You hope to leave your mark as well as others have.
One of my favorite "fun" classes in college was Art Appreciation. I learned so much in that class and have tried to keep up on reading since then, but I do not get modern art. The options for this quiz were so similar they could be a set, so I don't think they're too telling, and I picked this one because it was mostly blue. It's not very accurate in describing me!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.