Monday, October 9, 2017

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
Getting to Know You*

If you didn’t have to sleep, what would you do with the extra time?
Sleep. Seriously, why would you NOT sleep? I love sleep! It's 8:45 am and I'm ready for my first nap of the day!
What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?
I loved my Levi's 501s back in the day. They don't make 'em my size anymore, but they were super-comfy. And my crocs sandals are pretty stellar shoes, and apparently super-cute.
What hobby would you get into if time and money weren’t an issue?
Is sleeping a hobby?
What would your perfect room look like?
Comfy, full of books, a chaise or daybed, good lighting, and lots of windows.
How often do you play sports?
I haven't played any sports--unless you count tossing around a frisbee--in decades.
What fictional place would you most like to go?
Narnia when the Four Kings and Queens were on the thrones.
What job would you be terrible at?
Sales. I really REALLY suck at sales.
When was the last time you climbed a tree?
The last time I tried, which is all I ever really did, was over 4 decades ago.
If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance at winning medal for?
Sleep.
What skill would you like to master?
I wish I could play piano two-handed again.
What would be the most amazing adventure to go on?
The one I'm on currently is pretty amazing. Fun? No. The most fun vacation would be with a group of like-minded friends. I don't really care where we go as long as the food is good, the accommodations are bearable, and the scenery is amazing.
If you had unlimited funds to build a house that you would live in for the rest of your life, what would the finished house be like?
I don't want to ever move out of the house in which I'm currently living. It really is pretty close to what I picture as a perfect house for me. However, the time may be coming that it no longer suits my life......
What state or country do you never want to go back to?
Pretty much anywhere in Wyoming except for the Tetons and Yellowstone. Also, I wasn't much of a fan of Germany, or rather the people in Germany. I would go back on a tour, so I wouldn't really have to interact with any actual Germans.
What songs have you completely memorized?
Aside from the one this meme is named after? Throw me a Rogers & Hammerstein musical, and I'll throw you back most of the lyrics to most of the songs. "Amazing Grace" and a few more hymns. Most of the old Christmas carols from church. ... I memorize a lot of songs.
What do you consider to be your best find?
Generally, it's been Beast. However, if we aren't talking about people, then that path up the rockslide outside of Ouray that led to (barely) a road that led to an old mine in a meadow. What a view!
Are you usually early or late?
I used to always be early in a decidedly OCD kind of way. These days, it's a wash.
What pets did you have while you were growing up?
When I was very young, we had a parakeet named Peppy. When I was ten, we got a dog.
When people come to you for help, what do they usually want help with?
Often it's with information--where do I find? Who wrote? Where do we keep the?
What takes up too much of your time?
These days, driving. Good think I like driving, but it does get old.
What do you wish you knew more about?
Ancient Greek.
What would be your first question after waking up from being cryogenically frozen for 100 years?
"Where's the bathroom?"
*great, now I have that song stuck in my head....!

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I love that we have so many common answers!

Cat. said...

I'm telling you, we are twins!! :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.