Saturday, March 25, 2017

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Food Me Once; Food Me Twice
Five questions inspired by a quick look through my pantry.
  1. What do you like on your frozen yogurt?
    I don't eat frozen yogurt very often. Maybe I should get some today. And I'd be most likely to eat it plain.
  2. How do you feel about hot breakfast cereals?
    We had the greatest sweet polenta on the cruise. I've been craving that ever since. Otherwise, I'm not a fan.
  3. What did you last put brown sugar in or on?
    Hmm. Something for Christmas baking...? Did we make chocolate chip cookies? I don't remember--I think Sparky and Beast collaborated after I got all the ingredients together.
  4. What’s a food item you willingly overpay for?
    "Over"pay no, but I will pay the full price when not on sale for Dr. Pepper.
  5. What did you last add vinegar to?
    I was, undoubtedly, cleaning something. I don't actually eat much vinegar. {{shudder}}

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.