Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Risk
  1. What’s something you’re particularly bashful about?
    I don't like to be credited for things I do as a matter of course. I actually have a lot of trouble with being thanked in a organized way, in public.
  2. What’s something that recently caused you personal shame?
    I keep losing my shit all over the place at work lately. Both physically losing things from/at work and letting my mouth run with my gut instead of my brain. It's embarrassing.
  3. Who or what keeps you humble?
    I trip and run into things a lot. Also, kids.
  4. In what way did someone recently violate your privacy?
    Getting FOIA'd by some idiots who (short version) were breaking fair use rules and didn't like when I reported them to Facebook. These morons found me on LinkedIn, wrote up an Enquirer-level hatchet job on their personal blog (which they call a public watchdog site) about me, and forwarded the link to my boss and several members of city government. Embarrassing and literally infuriating.
  5. What’s something you don’t trust yourself with?
    Sugar cookies. They aren't safe around me--I can't not eat them!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Public thanks and recognition is awkward for me, too.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.