Friday, May 22, 2015

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)

1. When was the last time you wrote a check at a store?
I don't carry a checkbook, so it has been well over 5 years.
2. When was the last time you looked up something in a book?
By "look something up" do you mean reading or researching. I read this morning. I researched (at work) yesterday.
3. When was the last time you used a dial phone?
I ... can't even remember. 25 years ago?
4. When was the last time you played cards with actual paper cards?
Four years, maybe? Since the last Spoons match at church, probably.
5. When was the last time you talked to a stranger?
Every day, my friend, every day. It's part of my job. And it's called Real Life, where you talk to store clerks and people at Papa Murphy's who offer to pay for your pizza--although I swear I have met that guy, but I don't remember where!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.