Saturday, October 11, 2014

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) (2008)
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.

1) Are the majority of your friends married or single?
Hmm. Probably leans toward married, maybe 60/40.
2) Rings are one of the items most frequently pawned. Have you ever visited a pawn shop, either to sell or to buy?
Nope. I only visit pawnshops on TV (Pawn Stars, Hardcore Pawn...)
3) Let's say we want to put a ring on it: What's your ring size?
I have no idea now. When I got engaged, I think I was a 6.5 or something of the sort. My ring has been resized at least once since then, however.
4) Beyonce does commercials for Pepsi. What's the last beverage you drank?
I'm working on a can of the usual Diet Dr. Pepper of course. Do you really ever need to ask?
5) Beyonce also has a clothing line. What are you wearing right now?
Lee jeans and a top with dangly "ties" minus the hoodie that usually goes with them. It's cute, but sounds awful when I describe it.
6) Speaking of clothes, Sam was changing hers this morning when she unintentionally flashed her neighbor. She didn't realize he was working along the fence that runs under her bedroom window. When was your most recent "OOPS!" moment?
I have one pair of underwear that needs to be retired because it doesn't stay up. I had to go into the library workroom Thursday and reach into my pants and pull up the panties. Thank God for high cube walls! Otherwise, I don't think I've flashed anyone recently.
7) Rumor has it Beyonce is pregnant again. Coincidentally, Sam needs to check the Babys R Us registry for a shower present. Who will receive the next gift you give?
More than likely it will be Beast since his birthday is next month, but maybe not.
8) But Sam doesn't actually want to go to the shower and is trying to come up a good excuse. Tell us a time you fibbed [you told] to get out of doing something.
We were invited to a hayride/bonfire last Saturday night, but it rained the whole day and Beast & I got into a huge argument so we ended up bailing on it. Mostly, I didn't want to go anyway because of allergies, but I swear I didn't concoct the day as an excuse! Usually, my lame excuse is more of a generalized "I don't feel good" headache/allergies thing.
9) When did you last go inside the bank and talk to a teller?
Hooo...it's been awhile. I stopped in several months ago to talk about Sparky's educational savings account, which turned out to be NOT that anymore so that was good.

5 sweet-talkers :

Unknown said...

Too funny about the underwear. That's the worst feeling having underwear somewhere they shouldn't be!

I am Harriet said...

Hardcore Pawn has some 'interesting' characters on it. It's probably more real than Pawn Stars

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

My birthday is next month as well. Beast and I must be Scorpio bros!

Kwizgiver said...

I had to laugh at your underwear story!

Cat. said...

There's a whole pile of Scorpios on this page now. ;-)

The underwear thing is why I don't pantyhose anymore unless I absolutely must.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.