Friday, October 10, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Cards Against Humanity
(aside: I really want to play this game--there's even a library version!)

  1. How many of those frequent buyer stamp-cards are you carrying around, and which promises the best reward upon completion?
  2. I've got about three, I think. Maybe. I know I just finished two Papa Murphy's cards up last week, but I've still got one more going. I have no idea what I "win" when I play, which is sorta pathetic.
  3. How many of those magnetic-stripped discount cards are you carrying around, and which offers the best rewards?
  4. I actually don't have any. The whole prospect of magnets in my wallet freaks me out. I may have one on the fridge but I'm too lazy to go look right now.
  5. How many other people’s business cards do you carry around, and which do you refer to most?
  6. I have, literally, Beast's. That's it. I don't even have any of my own cards. I think I might have some somewhere on my desk. I keep Beast's just as a, y'know, thing, not because I refer to it.
  7. How far away from you is the nearest deck of playing cards?
  8. I'm pretty sure there's one on one of the side cabinets in the dining room.
  9. How many identification cards with your photo do you carry around?
  10. Just my driver's license. I have two city-issued work IDs that sit gathering dust in my desk because I think they're lame.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

It would be fun to play this game with you. ;-)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.