Friday, March 28, 2014

Blogthings

You Should Attend an Education Festival
You are a brainiac who likes to mull over everything. You are very reflective.

You like to get inspired about improving the world in some way. You love to think differently.

You are looking for the next big idea or insight. The more radical or outlandish, the better!

You believe that you can learn from others... and you hope that others can learn a little from you.
I'm not overly reflective, really. I think, but I don't really mull. I don't go for the radical or outlandish either.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.