Saturday, March 29, 2014

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. M is for MACROPHOBIA: How paranoid are you about having to sit for a long period of time in a doctor's waiting room? Do you worry you'll catch something from sick people in the room with you?
I literally never worry about this. When Sparky was a tot, those thoughts were a little nearer reality but on his behalf not mine. I hate waiting at the doctor's office because I hate waiting not because of the germs.
2. M is for MAGNITUDE: What's the strongest earthquake you've ever experienced?
It was in the 5's but I don't remember exactly. Felt like a truck hit the building I was in.
3. M is for MAMMAL: Not counting people, what's your favorite mammal?
I'm partial to most in the Canidae family.
4. M is for MATURE: If you had to pick a general age at which you think the majority of young people today are mature enough to make their own decisions, which age would you choose?
37. And I don't think that age has changed much from earlier eras.
5. M is for MINGLE: How good are you at mingling in a room full of strangers in a social setting?
I'm pretty good with it. Having said that, the first thought that popped into my mind when I read this question is, "YUCK!" So, I guess I'm good at it even though I hate it.
6. M is for MOPED: If you lived close enough to work to use a moped, what would be the biggest obstacle for you to use it as your primary transportation there?
Where to park it where it won't get damaged. Also, the weather. Brrr.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.