Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
Food Again
  1. What was the most recent pork dish you consumed, and how was it?
    I had a bacon bagel from McD's yesterday morning. Not pork, but pig anyway.
  2. What was the most recent fish dish you consumed, and how was it?
    I can't remember any fish recently.
  3. What was the most recent beef dish you consumed, and how was it?
    I had a Jimmy John's roast beef sandwich for lunch yesterday. Yesterday was one of those days where I was running the whole day. This was eaten at my lunch meeting at work.
  4. What was the most recent all-veggie dish you consumed, and how was it?
    Salad, Wednesday night.
  5. What was the most recent chicken dish you consumed, and how was it?
    I heated up some pre-cooked chicken for dinner Tuesday night.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.