Thursday, July 25, 2013

Blogthings

You Are Perfectly Positive
No matter what happens, you [try to] stay optimistic and upbeat... possibly to the point of annoying others.

Not only do you see the silver lining - you refuse to see the dark clouds. You don't [try not to]let your thoughts get negative.

Those around you may feel like you don't take your or their problems seriously, and that may be true.

It's more likely, though, that you think there's more than enough negativity in the world. And you don't want to contribute to it.

As long as you're not avoiding taking care of your problems, there's nothing wrong with all your optimism and happiness.

Just remember that it can seem glib to others who don't have your great outlook. Take a few minutes to empathize with them before you work on spreading cheer.
Oh trust me, I'm so NOT this perky (anymore). I used to be, but that was a long time and several family funerals ago. I try not to stay negative because it breeds like maggots inside of me when I dwell on the bad stuff. So I've tried hard to develop, or maintain, the habit of thinking positively no matter what.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.