Sunday, November 25, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Cold Turkey

1) Are you still feasting on cold turkey, or any other leftovers, from your Thanksgiving meal?
Yes. Yes. Yes. Actually, the mashed potatoes are gone: I made about 12 lbs. for 7 people...yes, they're gone. Beast can't stay away from them. lol I think I'll have some reheated stuffing with turkey again for dinner tonight.
2) AAA says Thanksgiving is a big travel weekend. Did you venture far from home for your holiday dinner?
I made the meal, so... no. We don't actually go anywhere very often for holidays.
3) Is this weekend the official start of the Christmas season for you?
Nope. I did most of my shopping about 10 days ago. We didn't even put the tree up on Friday, even though I meant to get that done. Oh well.
4) Which couple would you rather hang out with -- Fred and Wilma Flintstone or George and Jane Jetson?
Please, neither. Fred was a fucktard, and the whole Jetson family (except, maybe, the dog and the maid) annoyed the shit out of me as a child.
5) Have you/would you ever get your teeth whitened?
I've used the Crest (et al.) products a couple of times. No more; I like my enamel enough that I'll keep it intact, thanks. Sparky's greeting to me when he arrived home last Wednesday was, "Wow Mom, your teeth are REALLY yellow!!" Nice.
6) Do you still have your high school class ring?
Nope. Beast lost it while we were dating, about 27 years ago. I should've had it remade, but we were too broke at that point and for a decade afterwards, and now I doubt they'd make it correctly.
7) Here's $50. You must spend it all in one place. What are you going to do with it?
Tra-la: I'm off to pick up the books I ordered on Small Business Saturday from my local indy bookstore. Or I can put a down-payment on new glasses with it, after I see the eye doc tomorrow.
8) Could your vehicle use a trip to the car wash right about now?
Always. I never get it there in timely fashion.
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning?
I...don't think so? I had to get up and MOVE to get to Sunday School on time, and even then I was a little late AND I forgot to bring the printed out lesson. Fail.

2 sweet-talkers :

annies home said...

we are finishing up our leftovers as well love these days they can eat what they want and I dont have to cook

come see our other answers at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

The Gal Herself said...

I thought I'd lost my class ring, too, until it just recently turned up at my mother's house. I think I'll do the "cash for gold" thing with it, as I haven't missed it lo, these many years.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.