Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
more of an update for me, as I've answered all these questions previously ...
POST #6300!!!

1. Where was your profile picture taken?
The one at the top of this blog is a stock photo that came with the template. I love it. The one I use for my Blogger profile is the same one I've used since I started blogging almost 9 years ago: it shows Mt. Abrams (another stock pic), a view that means everything good in the world to me. My Facebook profile pic is currently a bizarre boombox I saw in a shop while on vacation last year; my cover photo there is a roadside photo taken 5 years ago in Duluth while on a mission trip with the high school kids from our church. I think that's all my profile pics. [sorry, if you aren't a Facebook friend, you'll have to trust me...*]
2. Name someone who made you laugh today.
The Sunday School kids were totally wild today. I'm giving the edge to Martha (age 3) and Peyton (age 8, I think) for being 100% honest and 100% on-task-without-knowing-it.
3. Do you believe exes can be friends?
Sure. Maybe not besties, but there is always room for civility. 'Course, it depends on everyone putting away their egos and defensiveness, so it's rare.
4. How do you feel about Dr Pepper?
I drink about 25 oz. minimum per day of the diet variety. I love Dr. P with every fiber in my tastebuds.
5. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
The most recent picture in my phone that has people in it is Beast and me in Cali a couple of weeks ago. Unless you count the uncooked turkey on Thursday, of course.
6. Are you upset about anything?
Nope. If I should be, I'd prefer if you didn't tell me till tomorrow, at this point, ok?
7. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Nope. Not with an attitude like that. Go on with you, go live on a pillar in the desert.
8. Are you a bad influence?
I have been accused of that on occasion. It seems to come as a surprise to people, somehow.
9. Night out or night in?
In. I don't like the decibel level that is usually involved in nights out.
10. Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
Heh. Perfectly wrong or a perfect bitch, maybe....
11. What song is stuck in your head?
None. Thank God; I'm watching football intently now in order to NOT think of any earworms!!!
12. Someone knocks on your window at 2:00 a.m., who do you want it to be?
My bedroom window, where I am most likely to be, would require the use of a ladder visible from the street, and the windows are locked, always, so...that would freak me out so completely that I'd probably hurt myself racing to the back of the house! Downstairs, whoever it is is out of luck; I'm unlikely to hear you. So, basically, leave me alone at 2 a.m. unless you call first.
13. Do you smile a lot?
Yes. I've got the wrinkles to prove it.
_____________
* I took pity on you (lol):
Weird boombox
Duluth Roadsigns

2 sweet-talkers :

Mr said...

I don't think I have found a bigger Dr. Pepper fan yet! cheers!! Have a great week! Awesome answers!

HeartsMakeFamilies said...

I agree its possible to be great friends with your ex. Ego is the biggest defeaters of it though.

I'm late to the show but here I am.
http://heartsmakefamilies.com/2012/11/sunday-stealing-all-about-me/

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.