Sunday, November 25, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. L is for LACTOSE: What’s your favorite dairy product?
That would be cracking cheeeeeeese, Gromit! I love cheese, with a few exceptions--anything runny or mold-filled or really stinky is right out. In fact, I'm happy to have crackers and cheese for multiple meals every week. Throw in some grapes or other fruit and it's actually not completely unhealthy!
2. L is for LANGUAGE: If you could learn any language that you haven’t already studied in any way, which one would you choose?
Ancient Greek, and/or Hebrew.
3. L is for LAUGH: Who is the last comedian to make you literally laugh out loud?
We watched part of a couple of Jeff Dunham specials on Thanksgiving--when my idiot niece had control of the TV and turned off the football game instead of helping clean up after we ate--which made me laugh. Granted, some of my laughter was watching people who hadn't seen the shows before.
4. L is for LEATHER: How many items made of leather do you own?
Quite a few. I do love the smell of leather. One leather Harley jacket (Beast and Sparky have their own, plus one Sparky had when he was about 3), a couple of leather work-bags, gloves...seems like we might have a leather hat around here somewhere....my wallet is leather...that's it off the top of my head. Remember the (brief) fad for leather neckties in the 80s?? lol
5. L is for LEFTOVER: Which specific food leftover from Thanksgiving dinner do you tire of the fastest?
TIRE of?? Are you on crack??  :-D  The turkey lasts the longest, but only because the potatoes and stuffing are way more popular and get eaten first.
6. L is for LIBRARY: How often do you visit your local library?
Uhm, Patrick, REALLY??? I was there yesterday, I'll be there at 7:30 tomorrow...

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.