Friday, October 26, 2012

GoldenEye (Special Edition)

(Found here)
Health and Beauty survey!

Section 1 - Hair
1. How often do you wash your hair? It probably averages to about 4 times a week. It doesn't get that dirty.
2. What shampoo do you use? Back to Basics, blue- (using it up) or mustard-colored bottles.
3. Conditioner? Ditto.
4. What other products do you use in it? That's it. OK, when I'm traveling I tend to use what's in the hotel.
5. Do you buy expensive products or cheap brands? I'll probably be going back to Suave once all this stuff is gone.
6. What's your natural hair color? Do you like it? Brown-turning-white.
7. Do you dye it? What color? How do you do it (box, salon, maybe some other way)? I dyed it for about 10 years, but stopped in April when I got it cut.
8. Last hair cut? Three weeks ago? I think.
9. Where do you go for hair cuts? Shantell is the only one allowed to touch my hair.
10. Most you'd pay for a hair cut? Heh. I'm no longer worried about scraping together quarters for a haircut, but I certainly would feel ridiculous paying anywhere near $50 or more for a basic cut and blow-out.
11. How do you normally style your hair? Wash, comb, [blow-out], gel, go.
12. If you could change your hair texture, what would you change it to? I wouldn't. I love my hair, especially at my age and the fact that I know so many people with really bad hair issues.
13. How often do you get hair cuts? Every 5 weeks.
14. Is your hair healthy? Yes.
15. Do you have bangs? Not exactly. My hair is more or less like the woman in the photo, perhaps slightly longer in back. My hair, that is, on a very good day.
16. Favorite hair accessories? I have a couple of barrettes I like, and some clips for those really horrific hair days.
17. Ever had your hair an unnatural color? What colors? No, I'm quite partial to natural-colored hair.

Section 2 - Makeup
18. What makeup products do you use daily? I don't wear makeup.
19. Do you buy expensive or cheap makeup? My makeup is extremely cheap.
20. Do you ever wear eye shadow? What colors? Nope.
21. Do you do your makeup all fancy for special occasions? I wear makeup on special occasions.
22. What age do you think is appropriate for someone to start wearing makeup? They need to at least have "-teen" in their age. Luckily, I don't have any duaghters, so I never had to deal with this one.
23. Would you leave the house without any on? Every day, my friend, every day.
24. Favorite color for your lips? Clear.
25. Has your boy/girlfriend seen you without makeup on? Well, clearly, Beast has.
26. Where do you go shopping for makeup? Walgreen's for the aforementioned special occasions. It's going to go bad before it gets used up.
27. How long does it take you to put on makeup in the morning? 0.0 seconds.

Section 3 - Body
28. Do you use lotion daily? Yup.
29. Do you shave? How often and where? My legs, my pits...I try to get to 'em about once a week.
30. Do you exfoliate with a bath pouf? Nope.
31. What's your skin tone? I'm beige and pink.
32. Do you tan or use fake bake products? Not anymore.
33. Do you have any birth marks? Where? Yes. I have a little bumpy spot on my earlobe. Almost invisible nowadays.
34. Favorite part of your body? My brain. Guess my hair might make the cut too.
35. Cup size? Seriously?
36. ^ Happy with it? This is the most ridiculous question EVER! Puh-lease.
37. Are you at a healthy weight? Nope.

Section 4 - Nails
38. Do you paint your own nails? Yes.
39. Favorite colors to paint them? Bright reds, black, green.
40. Do you have natural or fake nails? Real.
41. How long do you usually keep them? Not very.
42. What color are they currently painted? Not polished in the cold months.
43. What about your toe nails? Oh, I was talking about my toes!! I don't paint my fingernails!
44. Favorite nail polish brands? OPI, Sally Hansen.
45. What designs do you like? Not a fan.

Section 5 - Face
46. How often do you wash your face? I try to get it done twice a day.
47. What products do you use? Olay.
48. Do you ever use face masks? What kinds? No. No no no--very bad idea!
49. Do you exfoliate regularly? Yup.
50. Be honest, do you pick your pimples? Sigh...yes.
51. What do you do with your eyebrows? I do keep the stray hairs under control in a general sense. Don't sweat it, but when I notice 'em, I yank 'em.
52. Do you have any "odd" facial hair (like a female mustache)? No. Well, I have one really odd eyebrow hair that thinks it belongs on my scalp. Just one. Weird. But that's easy to deal with.
53. What kind of skin do you have? Oily, dry, normal? Oily to normal.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.