Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Oh, that dream was just as weird as the others I've had this week.

2. It's a sure sign of trouble when you can't hear the kids.

3. Are we having leftovers again??!

4. My heart has had a rough week (in a metaphorical sense).

5. Do you believe in ghosts? I'm not sure, but I have personally never seen any visual evidence of them!

6. I'm a Packer fan.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to catching up on some shows I missed this week, tomorrow my plans include working (Day 1 of 7 straight), and Sunday, I want to watch football, but I'll be at work. Joy of joys!

6 sweet-talkers :

Apple said...

I agree with #2! If your children are quiet then they are definitely up to something! haha

Cat. said...

It's my go-to when I'm at work too (at the library, in the children's room). ;-)

The Liebers said...

Quiet children are NEVER a good thing! Here's one of my stories: http://theliebers.blogspot.com/2009/09/parenting-tip-782.html
Hope you have a great weekend!!

Kwizgiver said...

I've had a rough week, too. Bah!

hula-la said...

TGIF...I'm coming from the Children's Section, too...and I laughed out loud about your # 2...

GEEK THE LIBRARY!

SAMARA said...

i love how much sports is an american thing! it totally rocks...im envious! and ghosts....read NOT anything on phenomenology! haha. you fill ins were totally enjoyable to read! thanks for that.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.