Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Fill-ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I hope I can get a full night's rest tonight (for a change).
2. What to do when Beast is gone tomorrow? Probably laundry, at least.
3. Boy I sure did enjoy tonight's dinner.
4. Remind me to call the eye doctor back to reschedule Beast's appointment.
5. What does the rest of the weekend look like? Pretty much chaos.
6. It makes me tired to think of all the things going on at church this weekend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to peace and quiet and early bedtime, tomorrow my plans include Skyping with Sparky, laundry, and grocery shopping, and Sunday, I want to watch football (and it would be great to skip church, but I really can't)!

3 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I hate having hectic weekends.

Roben-Marie said...

#4 reminded me that I have forgotten to pick up my contact lenses the last three times I was at Target. Good grief! :)

I hope you get some good rest tonight, Skyping with Sparky sounds like fun, boo on laundry, go Patriots and don't skip worship...it will fuel you for the upcoming week!

Cheers,
RM :)

Cat. said...

Glad I could assist with the contact lens reminder, Robin!

Worship and Sunday School this week is going to be a lot less about worship than I care to think about. It's a VERY busy Sunday (and Saturday night) and I'm not really up for it! Good-busy, especially for Operation Christmas Child stuff....but busy.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.