Saturday, October 20, 2012

Patrick's Place

(Link in meme-roll)
Saturday Six

1. G is for GAME: Which game were you best at playing when you were a child?
I was astoundingly good at jacks, and jumprope, once upon a time. And cat's cradle--does that count as a game?
2. G is for GHOST: Do you believe that ghosts exist, whether you've seen one or not?
I work with someone who is sure her house has multiple ghosts. I think she's nuts, although to be honest, this is the only area she exhibits symptoms of insanity--it every other way she is very sensible. Clearly, I don't believe in hauntings, though I suspect certain people leave strong impressions on places.
3. G is for GLOBE: What country anywhere around the globe would you most like to visit?
I'd love to go to Egypt. But it never seems safe.
4. G is for GRILL: What's your favorite food to have grilled outdoors?
Beast made some AWESOME steak the other night on the grill.
5. G is for GRITS: Have you ever eaten grits, and if so, do you like them?
I ate them one time, when I was about 10. Granted, the person who made them had no idea what she was doing, but they were...uhm, bad.
6. G is for GUM: Which brand is your favorite chewing or bubble gum?
I'm living on Eclipse peppermint. I go through a car cup or two every month.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.