Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
The Meme Revival Meme

1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now?
I'm using one of the Suave shower gels that involves something flowery and coconut. Beast is using Manly stuff from Nivea.
2. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty?
I believe they are dirty. I think it's about half full. And that reminds me, I have clothes in the washer downstairs; they've been done about 45 minutes. Oops.
3. What is on top of your refrigerator?
Dry erase pens in a plastic cup and a box that used to hold a bottle of Dom Perignon. Possibly some dust, too.
4. How many plants are in your home?
Uhm, four living ones. Lots more outside.
5. Is your closet organized?
Not particularly. I mean, most everything is hanging up, but there's a lot of tidying that could happen.
6. Do you have iced tea made in pitcher right now?
Noooo.... I usually don't.
7. What color is your toothbrush?
Blue? Maybe?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.