Saturday, April 7, 2012

Wish List Meme

(Swiped from Kwizgiver)

1.) What are 3 things on your Wish list and why? Lots of books, lots of music, and a 3-day nap.

2.) Do you miss your childhood? Yes. But I wouldn't want to have to do it all again.

3.) What do you do on your spare time on the weekends? This.

4.) What do you appreciate most in your life? Health.

5.) Would you rather be rich or healthy? Honestly, I didn't read ahead. I'd rather be both, but health wins out.

6.) If you could go back in time would you and why? No, I really don't think I'd like to, not to stay.

7.) Favorite game as a child? Jacks, or jumprope.

8.) What is your dream career? I'm in it.

9.) What do you do in your free time? This.

10.) Favorite clothing stores? Kohl's, Old Navy, and F&F.

11.) What TV shows can't you live without? CSI, NCIS and NCIS:LA. Thought "can't live without" is definitely over-stated.

12.) 3 things you need in your life are: love, quiet, and allergy meds.

13.) What can't you sleep without? Earplugs.

14.) Who do you have a celebrity crush on? Many of the actors on the shows mentioned above, and Clay Matthews.

15.) What is your Favorite Season and why? Autumn. It's less humid, crisper, cooler and lovely.

16.) What is your Favorite Wild Animal? Wolves.

17.) Name 3 of your Favorite Childhood shows: Romper Room, The Monkees and...the morning cartooning show on Channel 2 in Denver.

18.) If you could live as a character in a movie who would it be? Truly Scrumptious.

19.) Favorite vegetables? Potatoes.

20.) Favorite Fruit? Pears.

21.) If you had a dragon what would you name it? Custard.

22.) What do you put on hotdogs? Ketchup, mustard, a bun and, if they're available, cheese and onions.

23.) Do you play online games? Yes. Too many.

24.) Whats your favorite way to get inspired? Read a good book, talk to a good friend, music.

25.) Do you have a middle name? Yes.

26.) Favorite kids' name? What? I only have one kid, but...wow, this question is startling.

27.) Do you speak any other languages? Spanish. I can read Greek, German, French and Russian, but only very slowly. Oh, and Pig Latin.

28.) Do you use Twitter? Yep. Not much, though.

29.) Do you go onto YouTube? Less often than I visit Twitter.

30.) Do you play Angry Birds? Nope; that's Beast's gig.

31.) Do you like Angry Birds? I don't have anything against them.

32.) Do you like Hello Kitty? Not particularly.

33.) Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Oh, yeah!

34.) Who would you like to see in concert? Melissa Etheridge, Dolly Parton, and actually I'd kinda like to see the Newsboys again.

35.) Can you swim well? Not really, but wow can I drown well!!

36.) Ever won a contest? Not since I was 10 and won a Thanksgiving turkey.

37.) Ever won a giveaway? Don't think so.

38.) Do you get a full 8 hours of sleep every night? Hah.

39.) What tea do you like? Earl Grey.

40.) What coffee do you like? I don't.

41.) Do you shop at Walmart? Yes.

42.) Do you shop at Target? Yes.

43.) What do you order at Second Cup? Nothing, since there isn't anything called Second Cup in the county.

45.) Do you like homemade meals? As long as they are not made at home by me.

46.) Do you like homemade bake[d] goods? Sure, and see above.

47.) Do you shop online? Not as much as you'd think.

48.) Name 3 stores online stores you would like to shop at: Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Snapfish.

49.) What holiday don't you like? I don't take issue with any holidays.

50.) What do you eat more when you're sick? I probably eat less when I'm sick than when I'm healthy. I try to eat toast, tea, chicken soup, jello...if it's around.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

I shop weekly at B&N, it's a sickness.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.