Sunday, April 8, 2012

Unconscious Mutterings

(Link in meme-roll)
  1. Justice :: Fairness
  2. Catching :: Contagious
  3. Date :: Calendar
  4. Horoscope :: Scorpio
  5. Jerry :: -can
  6. 21 :: Adulthood
  7. Paper :: Notebook...
  8. Holistic :: Complete
  9. Ghostly :: Faint
  10. Movie :: Film
What I find interesting about this meme, some days, is that some days the word list doesn't conjure up other words, but mental pictures or feelings that I then have a hard time putting words to. For instance, "Ghostly" reminded me of something see-through, not-opaque, faint-in-the-sense-of-fading-away, but none of those quite work. I sat here typing "Faint" and deleting it and typing it again, etc. "Justice" and "Paper" were hard too. Am I starting to over-think this meme? It's definitely not that I just got up--I've been awake over an hour. Some of the other responses were quite simple: for "Jerry" I had "-can" written before I actually thought about it.

1 sweet-talkers :

ShellyS said...

Looks like we had the same idea for Horoscope, if not the same answer, and that's it. Ah well. Happy Easter!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.