Saturday, March 3, 2012

Six Word Saturday

(Link in meme-roll)

Eleven hours in the hospital, waiting

That's how I spent my day. Beast slept (yay!), I colored, read, tried to doze, ran a prescription to Walgreen's to be filled for when he gets home, and then tried to stay out of his decision about whether to come home or stay one more night to be sure the take-home meds will work...and in case they don't they can still give him the Big Gun if the pills don't work.

We'll see. It's been an interesting weekend. Ahem.

(No, I do NOT want to live in interesting times...)

2 sweet-talkers :

Call Me Cate said...

I hope everything is okay! Eleven hours is a long time in the hospital. :(

Thanks for playing 6WS!

Kwizgiver said...

Poor you & Beast! I hope he's much better and resting home comfortably.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.