Saturday, March 3, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Look Out Here Comes Tomorrow (RIP Davy Jones)

1. How much do you worry about your future?
I don't see any point in worrying about the big stuff. I do worry about minor things though, which is crazy. The big things are either completely out of my control, or I deal with them so I don't NEED to worry.
2. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?
Nope. As we said in the 70s, Pobody's Nerfect.
3. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?
Live fully, enjoy the parts of life that are to be enjoyed, be productive, laugh and love often, die quickly.
4. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?
Y'know what? I don't really think of it as what did I do; it's about what they needed, and what the right thing to do was. Is.
5. What did you do lately that was really brave?
Argued with doctors about releasing Beast from the hospital. Or just generally having
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do.
Eat all those Girl Scout cookies....
7. Who is the wisest person you know?
I know way too many people with wisdom. I just hope I'm wise enough to listen to them.
8. What's the most tasteless joke you've ever heard?
My brother was a cop, a paramedic, and a firefighter. I've heard some pretty randomly skanky jokes. I try not to remember them.
9. What does your answering machine / voice mail message say?
The usual: You've reached [Cat.]'s voicemail. I can't answer the phone right now. Please leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.