Saturday, February 25, 2012

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Da Ya Think I'm Sexy

1. When do you feel that you are at your sexiest?
When I'm clean and wearing nice clothes and having fun.
2. What's your favorite magazine? Why?
Probably a toss-up between EW and Bookmarks.
3. What’s something you do more quickly than most people?
Alphabetize. And, lately, fall asleep.
4. When do you first remember using a computer?
I took a programming class in high school c. 1980. The actual computer was in a closet down the hall; we used dumb terminals.
5. Who is the craziest person in your family?
The literal-craziest is definitely Jan, with Katherine in a close second. The fun-craziest is probably Rosellen.
6. What one thing are you craving today?
Sleeeeep, and servants.
7. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Food that I don't have to cook.
8. What’s the part of your morning you least look forward to every day?
When applicable, walking into my workplace. It's not good there anymore right now. Otherwise, it's when my brain engages and starts reminding me of all I need to do today.
9. What are some rules you have for yourself that don’t really make much sense?
I have a thing about chewing equal amounts of food on each side of my mouth. It makes zero sense, really, but I've been doing it for 35+ years, so it's hard to change now.

5 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Food that is prepared for you is always better... :)

Unknown said...

Oh servants would be great and a chef would be even better.

http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2012/02/saturday-9-sexy-no-and-my-rules-do-make.html

katie eggeman said...

I'm with you on #6, sleep and servants.

Kwizgiver said...

I'm totally bummed that work isn't fun right now. I must find out more about Bookmarks magazine!

Cat. said...

Bookmarks is great because it pulls together multiple reviews for books so you don't have to track them yourself. Plus, random topical reading lists. Great stuff.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.