Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Finally, I am getting in the groove of working 40 hours a week. Still seems like a huge jump from 32--more like 60 hours a week--but I'm sure I'll get over that.
2. Bifocals sure takes some getting used to!
3. Dad says: Eating beans will put hair on your chest. He said that about every food I balked at as a child. Not really much of a motivator for me, was it?
4. Ruke-Star is my favorite nick name for one of the guinea pigs. Though I also call him Rookedy-Dookedy often.
5. It took a long time, but I may finally be developing a greenish-tinted thumb. ...as long as you ignore that dried-up poinsetta over in the corner...
6. Now that Sparky's at college, I miss him, though I wouldn't have it any other way.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a bedroom that is mostly dust-free with CLEAN FLOORS, tomorrow my plans include work (and a headache or 12 caused by same), and Sunday, I want to skip church...and maybe talk to Elizabeth et al. via Skype!

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Your Dad's saying is hilarious--you're right, not too motivating for us ladies. Good luck with your green thumb. I have the black thumb of death.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.