Friday, February 17, 2012

Follow Friday Four

(Link in meme-roll)

1. Sometimes I just have to laugh at how strange people are.

2. I was a band geek in high school

3. Deciding what to plan for meals before I go to the store is such a pain sometimes. [OK, all the time...!]

4. Emeralds are is my favorite gemstone. [But my real, total, favorite is turquoise.]

2 sweet-talkers :

Hilary said...

I laugh at people too... some are very odd!

Nani said...

I shake my head at people sometimes, but I totally realize I give many something to laugh at! :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.