Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday This or That

(Link in meme-roll)

Nostalgic toy favorite: Barbie or Easy Bake Oven? Barbie. Of course.

Never going anywhere or Never settling down? Never settling down, I guess. There is a time and a place for both, though.

Peanuts or Cashews? Yes. But I'll give cashews the edge.

Musical movie: Pete's Dragon or The Sound of Music? The Sound of Music. Pete's Dragon?? No way!

Tattoo location: Wrist or Lower back? I'm not a fan of tramp stamps, so wrist. But I'm unlikely to be deeply appreciative of either, especially on me.

3 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

Thanks for linking up! I agree there is definitely a time and place for both. :)

NerdBliss said...

I tend to think of "tramp stamps" as being a combination of location and style, that abstract swirly type sometimes with a word rather than just any tattoo on the lower back. Of course, that might be because my best friend has Tinkerbell in that location and I can't think of Tink as trampy.

NerdBliss said...

Oops... My link
http://nerdbliss.com/wordpress/2012/02/17/ink-and-dragons/

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.