Friday, February 17, 2012

Cinn's Friday 5

(Link in meme-roll)
saved by the bell...

[01] Do you want to be famous?
Absolutely NOT!
[02] Have you been on a roller coaster?
Uhm, yeah...? A few times...? Not recently; I don't really enjoy amusement parks as such.
[03] Do you have any relatives in jail?
Not that I'm aware of. There are times when I wonder if my nephew Jesse mightn't end up there after/in the course of a protest of some kind.
[04] If you could choose, how would you want to die?
Quietly, in my sleep. Or, as George Carlin said, I wanna BLOW UP!
[05] What crazy fads were popular when you were a teenager?
Let's see by the time I was a teen Pet Rocks, Mood Rings and Bell-Bottomed Hip-Huggers had been and gone. I don't actually remember what stupid things were all the rage from '76 to '84, except maybe feathered bangs and combs in the back pocket of one's jeans. Had to be the RIGHT comb, though....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.