Sunday, January 15, 2012

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Never Ending Meme, Part Two

21. Did you go to your high school prom?
Nope. Beast went to three his senior year, so I think this household is covered. Sparky only went as a sophomore.
22. Perfect time to wake up?
When I'm fully rested. Could be 5 a.m., could be noon.
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
When I'm tired. Usually about 10.
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
I haven't played chess in probably 10 years, but no I don't think I usually do.
25. Ever been in a car accident?
Sigh. Yes. Two. No injuries, except pride.
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
More like my mom in personality and outlook, but appreciated my dad more as a child, and I suppose as an adult.
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
Pretty sure that's not for me to determine, at least not now.
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
Is there EVER a good time to be a teenager? I dunno, I'd eliminate the 10s, 30s and 40s (war, Depression, war) right off the bat. The 60s were pretty damn exciting, but also rather scary. The 70s were just weird. The 80s brought us AIDS. So, that leaves, what, the 00s, the 20s, the 50s, and the 90s. Of those, the 20s win. For me.
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
These, though mine were blue. SOOOooooo comfy. Followed by my red pumps--gone but not forgotten--and these* are my current favorites. I walked all over Italy in them and not once did I have sore feet!
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
I have a couple of outfits, but I'll never wear them, since I seriously doubt I'll ever be 110 pounds again. I've saved them because my mom made them and I wore the shit out of them at the time.
31. Were you in track and field?
Nope. No sports. But I used to like to run, before it was cool. So yeah, like almost 40 years ago.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
{{{{shudder}}}} Yes. Mortification resurfaces at the mere thought.
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
Every day, baby!! (and yes, even as a patron, but I use(d) pencil and erase(d) before I return)
34. Allergic to?
Let me count: mold, dust, pollen (grass and corn), timothy, dogs, cats...eggs? Not sure about the eggs, but I'm having trouble with SOMEthing breakfasty over the past year or so.
35. Favorite fruit?
Bananas for year-round use, but there is NOTHING like an apple right off the tree, or a peach.
____
*edited to add link

2 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Nothing like comfortable shoes. They really make all the difference in how the day goes.

Shahz said...

You like banana too. hehe I just visited another blog also who loves banana.. Banana is good lots of health benefits.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.