Saturday, December 3, 2011

Six-Word Saturday

(Link in meme-roll)

Please. Please...just stop talking already!

When I got to work this morning, an hour before we open so I can get a start on work before people arrive, one of my favorite coworkers was there. And she never stopped talking. For the whole hour. And for the next half hour. And then periodically whenever she was in the workroom in my vicinity. Even my headphones didn't deter her from needing my attention. By 11, I was ready to punch her in the head.

It never stopped. OMG--she needs to take her anti-manic meds or something* because I can't do this again when I see her next week. I will hit her. It's like working for the world's most codependent mom: bossy, pushy, loud, opinionated, and moving at light speed.

Shoot. Me.


*she doesn't actually take meds for this, to the best of my knowledge, but she does get wound up and crazy like this about every 4-6 weeks.

2 sweet-talkers :

Marie said...

The non-stop talkers are an amazement to me.
Not to mention - just plain rude.

betty said...

oh, that would be hard to deal with! Makes you wonder if her voice ever gets tired.

betty

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.