Saturday, December 3, 2011

Saturday 9

(Link in meme-roll)
Lies

1. "Everybody lies. But it's alright because nobody listens." is one of Bud's Law's. What do you lie about?
Absolutely nothing. I'm always honest. <--thus proving Bud's point
2. When you purchase a DVD, what besides the the movie itself, what do you enjoy the most? Is it the director's commentary, the deleted scenes, the bloopers or the behind-the-scenes documentary?
I like the deleted scenes and I also appreciate commentary from the cast and/or crew. In fact, sometimes, the 'extras' are better than the actual movie or show.
3. What would you most like to accomplish before the year is over?
I'd like to get my Christmas shopping done....
4. What is your current percentage of online shopping? Is it going to be more this year than last?
What I've done so far has been 80% online. I will need to do some store shopping though, for a couple of things I need to look at before I bring it home.
5. What's left to do at your place (or where you are going)? Is the tree up? ...or maybe you're just happy you found that fave Christmas coffee mug and are calling that good?
The tree is up, but not decorated. We have 5.5 days to get the whole place in order because I'm hosting the library's Christmas party on Friday. I have to figure out Christmas cards. And presents.
6. If you could get worry-free, cost-free plastic surgery, would you? If yes, where?
I would only do this if I were seriously disfigured (car accident, mauled by a neighbor's chimpanzee, etc.).
7. Do you think the child you were growing up, would like the adult you've become?
Depends on the age. I would probably like me as a very young child and an older teen. Not so much the middle ages.
8. What will you miss about 2011?
The first half was ok, and I loved our trip to Italy and England. The second half of the year was abysmally bad. I hope to never go through anything like it again.
9. What is something you'd love to see invented?
Beast and I were talking today...isn't it about time we have some cures for some major diseases--Parkinson's, cancer, AIDS? I know that's not an invention per se but it's the best thing I can come up with today.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.