Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday Five

(Link in meme-roll)
Zobmondo
These are "choice" questions. The rules of Zobmondo are that you have to choose one answer - you can't say "neither." You must also take the question as it is - no changing the questions!

1. Would you rather have to suck all the ink out of a ballpoint pen or paint your tongue with Wite-Out?
Having done the ink thing (by accident), and survived, I'll go with a replay of that. Nothing on my tongue.
2. Would you rather drink a gallon of used hot dog water or a shot glass of someone else's foot sweat?
Hot dog water. No question at all! Kinda hoping I get a few hours to finish it though.
3. Would you rather always wear shoes that are a half size too small or always have your underwear creeping up your butt?
Underwear. That isn't likely to cause long-term damage to my body like wearing bad shoes will.
4. Would you rather always be nauseated or always have a headache?
For the rest of my life? If it were just for a few months, I'll go with nausea; I need to lose weight!
5. Would you rather have to always eat standing up or always enter your car from the passenger door?
Eating standing up isn't that difficult for me....and again, it does burn more calories.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Fun questions. Our answers are very similar. For all of them.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.