Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday's Top Ten

(Link in meme-roll)

What are the top ten things you either love or hate about your family. Feel free to mix n match on the love/hate.
(I'll let you figure out which ones are "love" and which ones are "hate")
  1. We are honest.
  2. Not many of them live very near me.
  3. We like to travel.
  4. We like kids. A lot.
  5. We can debate almost any subject. To death. Including religion.
  6. We LOVE food.
  7. We have good genes, although lately we seem to be testing the limits of that.
  8. We're all smart and trainable. But not biddable.
  9. We don't suffer fools. Gladly or otherwise.
  10. I believe that in general most people find us a little intense. All the time. In all situations.

1 sweet-talkers :

Kwizgiver said...

Some of them apply to my family, too, although I doubt anyone would ever call the bunch of us intense.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.