Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Whining
  1. My feet are cold.
  2. When I left work at 4:45, Beast was on IM. When I got home at 5:05, he was asleep in bed. I woke him up long enough to ask him about dinner, but he decided to skip it (!!) and went back to sleep. Not the evening I had planned. I hope he's all right.
  3. I need to take the trash and recycling to the curb tonight. It's dark. I shoulda done it when I first got home.
  4. I can't think of a good name for the new guinea pig. Maybe Pinto Bean?
  5. I don't wanna work Tuesday nights. But I guess I am now.
  6. I should be doing a million other things right now, instead of watching "Monk" which is making me particularly annoyed right now.
  7. Why are commercials so damn LOUD?!
  8. I don't like the new layout for Google Reader. It's harder to read and mark things. At work, I absolutely can't get the marking thing to work.
  9. I have to figure out Thanksgiving. Katherine asked me about our plans a few weeks ago, and I still don't know what to do; she wants to host this year, but they're back to 4 cats, so I'm probably going to get sick if we go there. So...fine. Maybe we'll go to McDonalds.
  10. I'm reading two novels about teenage girls right now. The stories have nothing whatsoever to do with each other, and the stories are completely different, but I keep getting the characters confused.
  11. Oh God! Christmas is coming......!
  12. I should empty the dishwasher. So that I can refill it. And hand-wash the rest of the dishes.
  13. My hands are cold too.

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.