Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
The Games Meme

1. What was your favorite outside game as a child?
Hopscotch. Or jumprope. Or jacks.
2. What is your board game of choice?
I like "Life" but most people figure on me going for "Trivial Pursuit" which I also like.
3.What are your favorite apps or games on Facebook?
Oh, I'm actually a game/app whore. I pretty much play (or played) 'em all.
4. If you could design a game about your life, what would you call it?
"Oh Shit."
5. Have you ever tried billiards?
Yup. I suck at it.
6. Are you a card player? Gambler? Rook player? Go Fish? Do tell.
I love cards. I have about 10 different ways of playing solitaire. I'm pretty good at poker. Also will play cribbage and sheepshead given even the slightest provocation.
7. Do you prefer the summer or winter sports games?
The only professional games I watch are football (and NASCAR). I think that makes me a fall/winter sports fan.

1 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

people play Trivial Pursuit with me once...and never again :<( what good is all this useless information in my head if I can'r laud it over others????

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.