Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Interruption of Service

No, I'm not dead, or even sick (unless you count allergies that are eating me alive). Life is currently kicking my ass around the block.


I live in hope that I will return to the memes. With any hope, that will be soon.

4 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Hope it all works out...

Kwizgiver said...

So glad you touched base! I was wondering!

Cat. said...

For more info on what life's been like lately.

EMTWench said...

I hope you do, too. In the meantime, I can commiserate with the allergies - I'm always having problems with them. I'm allergic to pollen, dust and mold. That covers just about everything, doesn't it?

We'll be waiting for you when you're ready.

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.