Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sunday Stealing

(Link in meme-roll)
The Lower 40 Meme, Part One

1) Who is the last person you high-fived? A little boy at Sunday School this morning. For the life of me, I can't remember who, but it was because he hand-wrote something.

2) If you were drafted into a war, would you survive? Nope. Hell no, in fact. Actually, if I were drafted, we are beyond being on our last legs.

3) Do you sleep with the TV on? I can, in the daytime. I don't like to do that at night though, which is why we don't have a TV in our bedroom.

4) Have you ever drunk milk straight out of the carton? Yup, though not for many years.

5) Have you ever won a spelling bee? Yup.

6) Have you ever been stung by a bee? Yup.

7) How fast can you type? Pretty damn fast. If you don't care about accuracy, I'm even faster! :-)

8) Are you afraid of the dark? No!

9) Eye color: Hazel.

10) Have you ever made out at a drive-in? Nope. I've only been to a drive-in twice (maybe), and only to visit a friend who worked there.

11) When was the last time you chose a bath over a shower? Thursday, I think? I'm taking one tonight for sure, though.

12) Do you knock on wood? Yup. When I can find it.

13) Do you floss daily? Nope. Shh, don't tell my dentist! I floss twice a day for the month just before a trip to the dentist. Hypocritical, I know.

15) Can you hula hoop? Not anymore. My brother-in-law has some great Super-8 footage of me doing that when I was about 10.

16) Are you good at keeping secrets? Sometimes.

17) What do you want for Christmas? Books.

18) Do you know the Muffin Man? Nope. I know Simon the Pie-Man, however, which I think is better anyway.

19) Do you talk in your sleep? I've been known to, but I just ignore myself.

20) Who wrote the book of love? Who. Perhaps even the one Horton heard!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.