Friday, July 8, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins

(Link in meme-roll)

1. I am from sawdust (specific ordinary item), from Thom McAn shoes (product name) and Cinderella City.

2. I am from the cluttered, comfy music-filled home (home description... adjective, adjective, sensory detail).

3. I am from the snowball bush (plant, flower, natural item), the crabapple tree (plant, flower, natural detail).

4. I am from New Year's Eve fondue (family tradition) and reading (family trait), from Grandpa T. (name of family member) and Nan (another family name) and Onie (family name).

5. I am from the pigheadedness (description of family tendency) and guilt (another one).

6. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to continuing on with a laid-back evening, tomorrow my plans include cleaning and planning and organizing, and Sunday, I want to enjoy our party!

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.