Thursday, July 7, 2011

W.T.F.

(Link in meme-roll)
Boredom has taken over

1) July is "Anti-Boredom Month." What is your favorite cure for boredom?
Sleep. Or getting up and moving.
2) One of my coworker/friends has been set up with a man by one of her other friends. She is hesitant about the whole situation. Have you ever been set up on a date? If so, how did it go?
Ugh. No. My high school friends attempted this once, for prom, which I wasn't interested in attending ANYway. Nope, not gonna happen!
3) I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say?
Nothing very interesting. I had a pretty boring day outside of the part where I took my father-in-law to the doctor...no, that was even boring since the doctor basically said, "OK, you're fine, it's healed, go home." So, it would probably be anxious comments about the party on Sunday.
4) Why do you think cats like to get in boxes and bags so much? No matter how many times I see it happen, it makes no sense to me. What is the appeal of being inside a box/bag?
I have no idea why cats do anything. My understanding is--I've never owned a cat, mind you--they do whatever they want. However, I like to be inside closed spaces sometimes, so...maybe cats feel the same way?
5) How do you flush the toilet in a public restroom (with your bare hand, by hand using a paper towel, with your foot, or some other method)?
For fuck's sake, are we really all that paranoid about germs?? I use my hand of course. And yes, I even sit on the damn toilet (unless there is a really good reason not to, of course).
6) With all the attention on the Casey Anthony murder trial, there is a lot of attention on court cases. I have no desire to ever be placed on a jury because I don't want someone's life balancing on my opinions. Have you ever been called for jury duty? If so, what type of case did you sit on the jury for? If not, do you want to serve on a jury?
Yes, I've been called and made it into a courtroom for voir dire where I was summarily dismissed for reading the paper (and remembering the events of the case--it was an armed robbery). There's your out: be well-informed and you'll never have to be on a jury. (hah)
7) If you could have sex with any superhero, who would you choose and why?
Uhm, really? I don't know enough about superheroes as a group, but I guess I sorta like Batman. From the comics, not the movies.
8) On Tuesday, I noticed that one of the bosses at my office spent our daily staff meeting doodling Superman shields all over his notebook instead of actually paying attention to the meeting. Do you doodle when you're bored? If so, what do you normally doodle?
Yes, I do doodle when bored. I mostly just draw lines and connect them. No actual art, just lines. Or I write the alphabet over and over.
9) Will you use the restroom with your significant other in the room?
Is this "will I pee in front of my husband?" or are we sharing a public restroom? Cuz, totally different issues here, though the answer is the same: no.
10) If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why?
I can't even name more than a couple of these...uhm, the Froot Loops toucan, maybe? Just cuz he's sorta goofy, but not in a totally sugar-filled annoying manic way. Unless he's changed.

2 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

No sex with George Clooney as Batman? Wow. Just wow. ;)

Cat. said...

He 'belongs' to someone else...ahem....

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.