Friday, July 8, 2011

W.T.F.

(Link in meme-roll)
Deep-fried randomness

1) What is the grossest thing you've ever done in public?
I have a faint memory of throwing up in a gutter on my way home from school when I was quite young. Maybe I didn't actually do it, just thought I was going to. That's pretty gross. Actually, childbirth was practically public too: all those people surrounding you and peering in a rather private anatomical place while you scream...ugh.
2) Over the weekend, a large amount of people in my area lost electricity for an entire afternoon (with temperatures around 100 degrees). What things do you like to do when your electricity goes out?
Go out to eat (inside, where it's air-conditioned), or just deal. We lose electricity pretty regularly, probably at least once a month, due to storms or heat or cold.
3) Deep-Fried Kool-Aid Balls were recently introduced at the San Diego County Fair. I thought deep-fried Twinkies and Snickers were bad enough, but frying Kool-Aid is just plain insane (in my opinion). What is something you'd like to see deep-fried?
I'm kind of traditional: meat, veggies, yknow, yeah, NORMAL THINGS!
4) If you were asked to house-sit for a really good friend and you found a bloody knife hidden underneath the friend's stairs, what would you do?
What the hell am I doing digging around under the stairs?? This just wouldn't happen, and trust me, if I found a bloody knife in someone's house I would probably pretend I didn't. I read too many crime novels to even think about confronting them! But it isn't going to happen anyway.
5) "Big Brother (U.S.)" premiered Thursday night. Would you ever live in a house that is filmed 24/7 for a television show in order for a chance at winning money?
Nope. Not a chance in the world.
6) If your navel suddenly became a dispenser for some condiment, what condiment would you like to dispense out your belly button? (This was really a question discussed at my office last week.)
You have a very weird workplace. I'll go with...wow, the mere thought of eating ANYthing that came out of my belly button is so gross, I can't do it. Sorry.
7) If you were a professional wrestler, what would your name be?
Conan the Librarian, of course.
8) Finish this sentence: If my life is a TV channel, I'm currently on ...
...the National Anthem. [You youngsters won't even get that one!]
9) Saturday (July 10th) is National Teddy Bear Picnic Day (Seriously. Once again, I can't make this stuff up.) Do you remember any specific stuffed animals from your childhood that you really loved?
I had a 4-foot-long multi-colored snake with spectacular eyelashes which was pretty damn outstanding.
10) What cartoon character best represents your personal philosophy? Explain your answer.
I like Mighty Mouse. Not flasky, not overly famous, just REALLY REALLY good at his job.
11) A recent study by the Kinsey Institute at Indiana University shows that contrary to stereotypes, acts of tenderness such as kissing, caressing and cuddling were more important to males than females in predicting relationship happiness. Are you a cuddler or more of a hands-off person?
Cuddly. And this is not news to me, honestly. I have theories on why this is so, but I won't bore you....

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.