Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday 13

(Link in meme-roll)
Sensory Input
  1. I can hear lawn mowers (ours and neighbors').
  2. I can hear Ruka rattling around his cage...when the lawn mower goes around back.
  3. I can hear dogs barking.
  4. I can smell freshly-cut grass.
  5. I can smell someone's dinner. Not ours--ours wasn't a great success--but someone is using a grill.
  6. I can also smell the bubble bath I used in the tub tonight.
  7. I can see. Outside. The sun is still up and it's nearly 8!!
  8. I can see the iron and board across the room, frowning at my procrastination.
  9. I can taste toothpaste. My teeth were yucky, so I brushed 'em. I'll brush 'em again before bed.
  10. I'm touching the keypad on the laptop. (duh)
  11. I can feel hangnails like little (and some not-so-) bruises in the corners of my fingernails.
  12. I feel a nice spring breeze over my skin.
  13. I can also feel the headache I've been keeping at bay for the past 6 hours. Who's going to win this battle?

0 sweet-talkers :

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.