Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The Queen's Meme

(Link in meme-roll)
The Weekend Meme

1. What is your favorite weekend activity?
Sleeping in.
2. How does the weather affect your weekend plans? Does it matter?
Nope, I sleep indoors.
3. When does your weekend start and when does it end?
It depends on whether I work Saturday or Sunday. Sometimes it's only one day long.
4. Can you recommend a good weekend getaway place?
Yes. But not here.
5. Do you spend weekends alone or with other people?
With my family, unless Beast is out of town.
6. What would your fantasy weekend look like?
I'm kind of liking that 'on my own' thing, but I'd also love to spend it with friends. If only.
7. Do you have any special weekend rituals?
Sleep in, do some cleaning, go to church on Sundays, football during the season, NASCAR during the season....

2 sweet-talkers :

Anonymous said...

#4 - awww that's no fun....

Mimi Lenox said...

Sleeping in....love it!

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.