Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Thunks

(Link in meme-roll)
Pointless Questions in 10 seconds...

1. Do you know how to french braid?
I can do my own hair, inwards and outwards, but I have a lot of trouble doing other people's. But since I wear my hair this way at least once a week, yes, I definitely know how to do this.
2. Two guys are walking down the street. One drops his hat and reaches down to pick it up, the other kicks him in the ass. Do you laugh?
If it seems a little too rehearsed, so yeah I probably would. If it seemed more-or-less mean-spirited and hurtful, then no.
3. You wake up one morning and dogs are meowing and cats are meowing - what are fish, elephants and crocodiles doing?
Meowing. Seems to be Meow Day for all. I can but hope the library patrons and staff are also meowing.
4. You are going to your high school reunion. What award are you going to win?
Oh, hell, that's not why I go. I go to see who (besides me) got fat and ugly. ;-)
5. You find yourself stranded on a deserted island. Soon you find a laptop with a lifelong battery & internet connection, then you find a cave with an endless supply of food and a spring of fresh water. A cruise ship comes along to save you - do you get on it?
Hmmm, I might just stay till next week's ship arrives.
6. How many shortcuts do you have on your desktop?
On this one 28. How many do I use? About 7. At most. At work I think I have, perhaps, 8. At most.
7. I offer you a pie... the most delicious pie you have ever seen. You either have to eat the entire thing in one sitting or allow me to slam it into your face, which do you choose?
I'm eating, I'm eating. I love pie. And I will not be getting up for a few hours, so...enjoy yourself watching me eat.
8. Are you a pen stealer?
Nope. This annoys me. I keep things put away (or labeled in the case of staplers, etc.) in/on my desk at work because I work with office-supply thieves.
9. A dude from China comes up and offers you german chocolate cake, french fries and a boston cream pie... what color is your car?
Uh, Prussian blue? (actually, it's battleship gray, but that doesn't seem to fit the theme) (also, MORE PIE!)
10. Sometimes you just have to tap your foot to your favorite song - which tv series season finale are you watching?
I've watched CSI, CSI:NY, Survivor, and both NCISes. I think I'm good.

1 sweet-talkers :

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Pass me the pie, please. :)

Post a Comment

Sweet comments from sweet people

 
Copyright ©2004- , Cat. All rights reserved. All opinions expressed on this weblog are those of the author. Nothing included in this blog is intended as a representation of the views of my employer or past employers, or anyone else unless so stated.